Bin Sachivalay Clerk Recruitment Qualification, Syllabus, Old paper Gujarat 2022
|Bin Sachivalay Clerk Recruitment Information|
We have given detailed information about Bin Sachivalay Clerk jobs Exam in Gujarat, such as Bin Sachivalay Clerk Qualification, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Selection Process, Exam Fees, Salary, Best Book for Bin Sachivalay Clerk, Gk Materials, Old Exam paper with solution, etc.Many students are waiting for this post and at present, there is no recruitment in GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk. There may be some major recruitment in this section in the future.
Bin Sachivalay Clerk Qualification, Syllabus Gujarat 2022The Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board (GSSSB) has to apply online for the selection of candidates for direct recruitment to the following Bin Sachivalay Clerk(Class-3) posts. For this, the candidate has to apply on the website https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in at the prescribed time interval. The Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board conducts this examination.
Bin Sachivalay Clerk Qualification
- 12th Passed. The candidate should have passed Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination (H.S.C.E) from the Gujarat Board of Secondary Education or should have government equivalent qualifications.
- Must have basic knowledge about the use of Computer.
- Must have sufficient knowledge of Gujarati and Hindi.
Please note: The above-listed details like eligibility criteria, selection process, and age limit are for reference purposes only. Candidates are advised to take a look at the official notification issued by the department GSSSB regarding this recruitment.
Bin Sachivalay Clerk Age LimitCommon Bin Sachivalay Clerk Post Age Limit – A candidate shall not be less than 18 Years of age and not be more than 35 Years of age.
Age Relaxation for Bin Sachivalay Clerk Job in Gujarat
Extra 10 years Age Relaxation applicable for Physically handicapped persons (PWD) for all categories and age relaxation is also applicable for Ex-Servicemen students.
Bin Sachivalay Clerk Exam PatternBefore starting preparation for the Bin Sachivalay Clerk exam, the candidate should first check the pattern of the exam. From the exam pattern, the candidate needs to realize the time of the exam, type of exam, marks, type, and several questions. Candidates can see the details of the examination procedure in the list below.
|Typing speed||5000 key-depressions (Minimum)|
- Minus 0.33% for the incorrect Answer
Note: If you are doing not want to answer any question usually, then select the “Not Attempted” option this may lead to no negative marking.
Bin Sachivalay Clerk Syllabus
|Gujarati Grammar||25 marks|
|History of Gujarat & Sanskrit||25 marks|
|Current Affairs, GK, Aptitude Quantitative||50 marks|
|Basic Knowledge of Computer – Basic theory questions||25 marks|
|Indian Constitution & Jaher Vahiavat||50 marks|
Part- 2 Exam will be Computer Efficiency Test Syllabus
|Gujarati Typing Test||20 marks|
|English Typing Test||20 marks|
|Basic Computer Practical Exam||60 marks|
- Gujarati up to standard 1 to 12
- Gujarati Grammar
- Virudharthi shabdo
- Samanarthi shabdo
- Shabdkosh etc.
- Gujarati Sahitya
- Writer and Poet questions.
- Spelling Test
- Word Formation
- Error Correction-Underlined Part
- Passage Completion
- Sentence Improvement
- Spotting Errors
- Sentence Arrangement
- Para Completion
- Direct and Indirect speech
- Sentence Arrangement
- Idioms and Phrases
- Data Interpretation
- Joining Sentences
- Theme Detection
- Topic rearrangement of passage
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Fill in the blanks
- Active and Passive Voice
- Spelling Test
- Sentence Completion
- Current Affairs
- Agriculture and industries of Gujarat
- Gujarat Politics
- Natural resources
- General Intellectual Test
- Gujarat's cultural heritage, religion, and art
- International Affairs
- National affairs
- Economy And Business World
- Environment, Climate, and Ecology
- Current General Knowledge
- Networking and communication
- Database basics
- Fundamentals of Computer
- Basics of Hacking, Security Tools, and Viruses
- Basics of Hardware and software
- History of computers
- Windows operating system basics
- Internet terms and services
- Basic Functionalities of MS-Office
- Internet & its usage etc.
- Introduction to Indian Constitution
- Union Government
- Fundamental Rights
- Local Self Government
- State Government
- Gunottar ane Praman etc.
- Blood Relation
- Chakravrudhi Vyaj
- Nafo Ane Khot
- Time and Distance
- Sadu Vyaj
- Varg ane Vargmul
- Number and Later Series
Bin Sachivalay Clerk Salary in GujaratFor the first five years, recruited candidate's salary is Fix Rs 19950/- per month. From below candidates can see the Official Notifications For Bin Sachivalay Clerk Post. The probation period will start from the day of the join.
Best Books for Bin Sachivalay Clerk Exam in GujaratiWe have given here a list of books that can be helpful for the Bin Sachivalay Clerk examination.
|BIN SACHIVALAY CLERK EXAM BOOK||Buy|
|ICE MAGIC CURRENT AFFAIRS||Buy|
|GUJARATI SAHITYA BOOK||Buy|
|VIGYAN ANE TECHNOLOGY WORLD IN BOX||Buy|
|COMPLETE GENERAL ENGLISH BOOK||Buy|
|MATHS AND REASONING GUJARATI BOOK||Buy|
|WORLD INBOX SAMPURNA GCERT BOOK||Buy|
Gujarat Bin Sachivalay Clerk Old Exam paper with solution PdfBin Sachivalay Clerk question paper pdf download Here
- Gujarat Bin Sachivalay Clerk Old Paper pdf 1 | Question Paper | Answer
- Old Paper pdf 2 Gujarat Bin Sachivalay Clerk | Question Paper | Answer
- Gujarat Bin Sachivalay Clerk Old Paper pdf 3 | Question Paper | Answer
- Old Paper pdf 4 Gujarat Bin Sachivalay Clerk | Question Paper | Answer
- Gujarat Bin Sachivalay Clerk Old Paper pdf 5 | Question Paper | Answer
Bin Sachivalay Clerk Gk Materials
- General knowledge pdf
- Download Current Affairs
- Daily GK is most important in Bin Sachivalay Clerk Exam Book
- Gk Materials extra
- Maths Reasoning etc
Bin Sachivalay Clerk Exam Fees
- Application Fees:- Rs.100/-+ Rs.12
- Scheduled Caste (SC)
- Scheduled Tribes (ST)
- Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC)
- All categories of Ex-serviceman
- Candidates with Physical Disability (PH) All categories
Bin Sachivalay Clerk Selection Process
- Written Exam
- Merit List
- Computer Proficiency Test
- Document Verification
- Final Selection List
Documents Required To Fill Bin Sachivalay Clerk Application Form. Candidates are advised to be prepared with the following documents as per their eligibility and requirement
- Copy of Photo
- Signature Photo Copy
- SSC Marksheet (Class 10th)
- HSC Marksheet (Class 12th)
- DOB Certificate / SSC Marksheet as a DOB proof
- Community or Category Certificate (SC/ST/OBC/EWS) Certificate (if applicable)
- Computer Certificate as required (CCC)
- PH certificate (if applicable)
- Additional Marksheet (if any)
Bin Sachivalay Clerk Bharti Official Websitehttps://gsssb.gujarat.gov.in
Bin Sachivalay Clerk Post Department Name:
- ગૌણ સેવા પસંદગી મંડળ (GSSSB)
Bin Sachivalay Clerk Application Form Contact DetailsBin Sachivalay Clerk contact number here. For more info visit the official website
ગુજરાત ગૌણ સેવા પસંદગી મંડળ
"કર્મયોગી ભવન," બ્લોક નં. ર, પહેલો માળ,
નિર્માણભવનની પાછળ, સેકટર-૧૦-એ
I will keep posting a more important post on my Website for all of you. Please give your love and support.
Frequently Asked Questions:Check the frequently asked questions on Bin Sachivalay Clerk Post from below:
Q. Who can apply for Bin Sachivalay Clerk Post Gujarat?
A. Those who have Participate in the recruitment 12th passed and candidates must need essential computer knowledge(ccc). Candidates must be 10th and 12th pass and must be in the age bracket of 18 to 40 years. Candidates must also have knowledge of the local language and must have studied (like Gujarati subject) the respective local language.
Q. Is Bin Sachivalay Clerk a Govt Job?
A. Yes, Bin Sachivalay Clerk is a government Job in under Gujarat Gaun Seva Pasandgi Mandal (GSSSB) and District Panchayat Service Selection Committee.
Q. Can Female apply for Bin Sachivalay Clerk posts?
A. No, Male candidates can apply only for the Bin Sachivalay Clerk post.
Q. How many days will it take for the Bin Sachivalay Clerk Post result?
A. The official usually takes around 1-2 months to release the result.
Q. How to apply for Bin Sachivalay Clerk Recruitment 2022?
A. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the post through the online official website –https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in
Q. How Much Is Bin Sachivalay Clerk Post Application Fee?
A. The application fee for OBC/SC /ST/ PWD/ is Rs.0/- And UR Candidate Is Rs.100/-.
Post a Comment