Extension Officer (Agriculture) Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2021
|Extension Officer (Agriculture) Syllabus and Exam Pattern|
In this post, we have given detailed information about the Syllabus and Exam Pattern of the GPSSB Extension Officer (Agriculture) exam and you can also download a pdf of the Extension Officer (Agriculture) Gujarat syllabus. This article will help you in Extension Officer Recruitment Exam. Recruitment is known in Gujarati as 'Vistaran Adhikari(kheti)'.
Extension Officer (Agriculture) Exam Syllabus and Paper Pattern Gujarat 2021Dear Assistants If you are preparing for the post of Extension Officer(agriculture) you must know the Syllabus and Paper Pattern. If you have complete information about Extension Officer(Agriculture) Bharti, you will have ease while writing the exam paper.
For Extension Officer (agriculture) recruitment, GPSSB Board conducts examinations in two parts. Which includes written and interviews. We have given information about both here.
Extension Officer(Agriculture) Post Brief Information:
- Name of the Post - Extension Officer(Agriculture)
- Organization Name - Gujarat Panchayat Seva Selection Board (GPSSB)
- Selection Process - Written Test and Interview
- Apply Mode - Online
- Type of Job - Gujarat Govt Jobs
- Salary - Rs. 31340/- Per Month
- Employment Type - Full Time
- Age Limit - 35 years
- Application Fee - Rs. 100/- for general candidates and 0/- fee for OBC/ SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM candidates.
- Education Qualification & Experience - A bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or Horticulture from any of the Universities established. The basic knowledge of computers. Adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or both.
- Category - GPSSB Extension Officer(Agriculture) Syllabus
- Job’s Location - Gujarat
- Official Address - Karmyogi Bhavan, Block No. 2nd, 1st Floor, behind Construction, Sector 10(A), Gandhinagar, Gujarat 382010
- Official Website - https://panchayat.gujarat.gov.in/
Extension Officer (Agriculture) Exam Paper Pattern:Extension Officer (Agriculture) Recruitment Paper is of 100 marks which you have to do in 60 minutes. There will be a mark for each correct question and there will be a minus on the wrong question whose details we have given below.
- Minus -0.3 for the incorrect Answer
- Minus -0.4 for Blank Answer
- Minus -0.6 for Many choices Ans./Erasure Ans.
Note: If you are doing not wish to answer any question sometimes, then choose the 'Not Attempted' Last option this might result in no negative marking.
Extension Officer(Agriculture) Syllabus category wise :
|1||General Knowledge, Maths, Reasoning||25||25|
|2||Gujarati Grammar and Sahitya||20||20|
|4||Extension Officer Agriculture Related Questions||35||35|
Extension Officer(Agriculture) Syllabus in Gujarati :
GPSSB Extension Officer (Agriculture) Syllabus 2021:
- Unseen Passages
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Sentence Corrections
- Para Jumbles
- Error Spotting/Phrase Replacement
- Idioms & Phrases
- Reading Comprehension
- Word Formations
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Phrase Replacement
- Fill in the Blanks
- Missing Verbs
- Daily News
- Countries and Capitals
- Economic Scene
- States & Capitals
- Current Events
- Art & Culture
- Scientific Research
- Countries & Currencies
- National & Internation affairs
- Famous Personalities
- Current GK
- Designer Management
- Public Administration
- Indian Constitution
- Sports & Games
- Government Schemes
- Panchayat Raj
- History Of Gujarat
- Common Generation
- Background and culture of Gujarat
- The world’s largest sport
- General competition
- Conjunctions & Questioning,
- Active and passive voice
- Significant features of the Gujarati lang
- Charter, and Saurashtra
- A degree of adjectives
- History of Gujarati Lang with special reference to New Indo and Aryan
- Phonology, and syntax
- Usage of the can may should etc
- Tense and Verb Agreement between subject
- Verb Gerund Participles
- Straight Lines
- Quadratic Equations
- Relations and Functions
- Exponential and Logarithmic Series
- Conic Sections
- Introduction to 3 Dimensional Geometry
- Sets and Set Theory
- Probability Function
- Limits and Continuity
- Applications of Derivatives
- Indefinite Integrals Binomial Theorem
- Permutations & Combinations
- Definite Integrals
- Complex Numbers
- Sequences and Series
- Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates.
Gujarat Extension Officer (Agriculture) 2021 – Mental Ability and Quantitative Aptitude
- Alphabet Series
- Number Ranking
- Statements & Arguments
- Non-Verbal Series
- Number Series
- Decision Making
- Statements & Conclusions
- Data Interpretation
- Embedded Figures
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Clocks & Calendars
- Blood Relations
- Cubes and Dice
- Ratio and Proportion
- Problems on H.C.F and L.C.M
- Simple Interest
- Height and Distance
- Data Interpretation
- Clocks & Calendars
- Time and Distance
- Allegation or Mixture
- Time and Work
- Compound Interest
- Blood Relations
- Chain Rule
- Decimal Fraction
- Problems on Ages
- Surds and Indices
- Volume and Surface Area
- Permutation and Combination
- Pipes and Cistern
- Square Root and Cube Root
- Boats and Streams
Syllabus for GPSSB Extension Officer(Agriculture) – Related Work
I will keep posting more important posts on my Blog for all of you. Please give your love and support.
GPSSB Extension Officer(Agriculture) Age Limit Gujarat:
Age Relaxation for Extension Officer(agriculture) Job in Gujarat:Extra 10 years Age Relaxation applicable for Physically handicapped persons (PWD) for all categories and age relaxation is also applicable for Ex-Servicemen students.
Extension Officer(Agriculture) Exam Syllabus Video :
Download Gujarat Extension Officer(Agriculture) Syllabus 2021 PDF
Frequently Asked Questions: GPSSB Extension Officer(Agriculture)Check the frequently asked questions on Extension Officer(Agriculture) Post from below:
Q. What is the salary of the Extension Officer(Agriculture) Post?
A. Extension Officer(agriculture) Post Salary Fix Rs. ₹ 31340/- per month
Q. What should be the Extension Officer(Agriculture) minimum age limit?
A. Must be 17 to 35 years old to participate in Extension Officer(agriculture) recruitment. Candidates from the reserved category are given an exemption of 5-10 years.
Q. What is Extension Officer(Agriculture) Bharti Education Qualifications?
Q. Who organizes this exam? What is Extension Officer(Agriculture) Exam Organization Name?
Q. Where is the job location of the Extension Officer(Agriculture) post?
A. Extension Officer(Agriculture) Post job location is in Gujarat only.
Q. What is the negative marking in Extension Officer(Agriculture) post recruitment exam?
Q. What is the Extension Officer(Agriculture) post helpline number?
A. Yes, Extension Officer(Agriculture) is a government Job in under Gujarat Gaun Seva Pasandgi Mandal (GSSSB) and District Panchayat Service Selection Committee.
Q. Can females apply for Extension Officer(Agriculture) posts?
A. Yes, female candidates can apply for the Extension Officer(agriculture) post.
Q. How to apply for Extension Officer(Agriculture) Recruitment 2021?
A. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the post through the online official website –https://panchayat.gujarat.gov.in
Q. How Much Is Extension Officer(Agriculture) Post Application Fee?
A. The application fee for OBC/SC /ST/ PWD/ is Rs.0/- And UR Candidate Is Rs.112/-.