Social Welfare Inspector Qualification, Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2021
|Social Welfare Inspector Qualification, Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
The Gujarat Panchayat Seva Selection Board (GPSSB) conducts Social Welfare Inspector exams, so we have provided detailed information step by step according to the paper pattern according to the category of the course which you will like.
Social Welfare Inspector Exam Syllabus and Paper Pattern Gujarat 2021Dear Assistants If you are preparing for the post of Social Welfare Inspector you must know the syllabus and paper pattern. If you have complete information about the Social Welfare Inspector course, you will have ease while writing the exam paper.
For Social Welfare Inspector Recruitment, GPSSB Board conducts examinations in two parts. Which includes written and interviews. We have given information about both here.
Social Welfare Inspector Post Brief Information:
- Name of the Post - Social Welfare Inspector
- Organization Name - Gujarat Panchayat Seva Selection Board (GPSSB)
- Selection Process - Written Test and Interview
- Apply Mode - Online
- Type of Job - Gujarat Govt. Jobs
- Salary - Rs. 31340/- Per Month
- Employment Type - Full Time
- Age Limit - 35 years max - 21 Year min
- Application Fee - Rs. 100 + 12 for general candidates and 0/- fee for OBC/ SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM candidates.
- Education Qualification & Experience - A bachelor’s degree from any University established.
- Category - GPSSB Social Welfare Inspector Syllabus
- Job’s Location - Gujarat
- Official Address - Karmyogi Bhavan, Block No. 2nd, 1st Floor, behind Construction, Sector 10(A), Gandhinagar, Gujarat 382010
- Official Website - https://panchayat.gujarat.gov.in/
Social Welfare Inspector Qualification Gujarat 2021:
- A Bachelor’s degree obtained from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or a State Act in India; or any other educational institution recognized as such or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956.
- the basic knowledge of computer application as prescribed in Gujarat Civil Services Classification and Recruitment (General) Rules, 1967.
- Must Need knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or both languages.
- A candidate shall, not be less than 21 years and not be more than 35 years of age.
Social Welfare Inspector Exam Paper Pattern:
- Minus -0.3 for the incorrect Answer
- Minus -0.4 for Blank Answer
- Minus -0.6 for Many choices Ans. / Erasure Ans.
Note: If you are doing not wish to answer any question sometimes, then choose the “Not Attempted” Last option this might result in no negative marking.
Social Welfare Inspector Syllabus category wise :
|1||General Knowledge, Maths, Reasoning||25||25|
|2||Gujarati Grammar and Sahitya||20||20|
|4||Social Welfare Inspector Related Questions||35||35|
Social Welfare Inspector Syllabus in Gujarati :
Social Welfare Inspector Syllabus 2021 Gujarat:
- Art & Culture
- Public Administration
- Indian Constitution
- Sports & Games
- National & Internation affairs
- Famous Personalities
- States & Capitals
- Current Events
- Current GK
- Government Schemes
- Panchayat Raj
- History Of Gujarat
- Countries and Capitals
- Daily News
- Economic Scene
- Scientific Research
- Designer Management
- Common Generation
- Countries & Currencies
- Background and culture of Gujarat
- The world largest sport
- General competition
- Tense and Verb Agreement between subject
- Significant features of the Gujarati lang
- Phonology, and syntax
- Usage of the can may should etc
- Conjunctions and Questioning,
- Active and passive voice
- Charter, and Saurashtra
- A degree of adjectives
- Verb Gerund Participles
- Complex Numbers
- Straight Lines
- Sequences and Series
- Permutations & Combinations
- Definite Integrals
- Relations and FunctionsSets and Set Theory
- Probability Function
- Limits and Continuity
- Quadratic Equations
- Applications of Derivatives
- Indefinite Integrals Binomial Theorem
- Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates.
Gujarat Social Welfare Inspector 2021 – Mental Ability and Quantitative Aptitude
- Clocks & Calendars
- Decimal Fraction
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Problems on H.C.F and L.C.M
- Blood Relations
- Chain Rule
- Statements & Arguments
- Decision Making
- Compound Interest
- Volume and Surface Area
- Non-Verbal Series
- Number Series
- Permutation and C
- Alphabet Series
- Height and Distance
- Number Ranking
- Statements & Conclusions
- Data Interpretation
- Ratio and Proportion
- Time and Distance
- Blood Relations
- Cubes and Dice
- Simple Interest
- Problems on Ages
- Surds and Indices
- Allegation or Mixture
- Time and Work
- Data Interpretation
- Embedded Figures
- Boats and Streams
- Square Root and Cube Root
- Pipes and Cistern
- Reading Comprehension
- Idioms & Phrases
- Missing Verbs
- Error Spotting
- Word Formations
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Phrase Replacement
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Sentence Corrections
- Para Jumbles
- Phrase Replacement
- Fill in the Blanks
- Unseen Passages
Syllabus for GPSSB Social Welfare Inspector – Related Work
I will keep posting more useful posts on my blog for all of you. Please give your support and love.
Social Welfare Inspector Age Limit Gujarat:
Age Relaxation for Social Welfare Inspector Job in Gujarat:Extra 10 years Age Relaxation applicable for Physically Handicapped Persons(PWD) for all categories and age relaxation is also applicable for Ex-Servicemen students.
Social Welfare Inspector Exam Syllabus Video :
Download Gujarat Social Welfare Inspector Syllabus 2021 PDF
Frequently Asked Questions: GPSSB Social Welfare InspectorCheck the frequently asked questions on Social Welfare Inspector Post from below:
Q. What is the salary of the Social Welfare Inspector Post?
A. Social Welfare Inspector Post Salary Fix Rs. ₹ 31340/- per month
Q. What should be the Social Welfare Inspector minimum age limit?
A. Must be 21 to 35 years old to participate in GPSSB Social Welfare Inspector recruitment. Candidates from the reserved category are given an exemption of 5-10 years.
Q. What are Social Welfare Inspector Bharti Education Qualifications?
Q. Who organizes this exam? What is GPSSB Social Welfare Inspector Exam Organization Name?
Q. Where is the job location of the GPSSB Social Welfare Inspector post?
Q. What is the negative marking in Social Welfare Inspector post recruitment exam?
Q. What is the Social Welfare Inspector post helpline number?
A. Yes, a Social Welfare Inspector is a government Job under Gujarat Gaun Seva Pasandgi Mandal (GSSSB) and District Panchayat Service Selection Committee.
Q. Can Males apply for Social Welfare Inspector posts?
A. Yes, Male candidates can apply for the Social Welfare Inspector post.
Q. How to apply for GPSSB Social Welfare Inspector Recruitment 2021?
Q. How Much Is Social Welfare Inspector Post Application Fee?
A. The application fee for OBC/SC /ST/ PWD/ is Rs.0/- and UR Candidate is Rs.100/- + 12 Tex.