Female Health Worker(FHW) Bharti Qualification, Syllabus Gujarat 2021
Many students are waiting for this post and at present, there is no recruitment in DPSSB Female Health Worker(FHW). There may be some major recruitment in this section in the future.
Female Health Worker(FHW) Bharti Qualification, Syllabus, Exam Pattern Gujarat 2021The District Panchayat Service Selection Committee has to apply online for the selection of candidates for direct recruitment to the following FHW(Class-3) posts. For this, the candidate has to apply on the website https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in at the prescribed time interval. The District Panchayat Service Selection Committee conducts this examination according to each district.
Interested candidates should therefore keep an eye on official newspapers and Rojgar advertisements. On this website, we provide information related to each type of job and exam.
In this post-selection method, only written examinations will have to be given. There is no need to give an interview for this exam. However, that may change in the future.
Female Health Worker(FHW) Qualification Gujarat
- The candidate should have passed Secondary School Certificate Examination (S.S.C.E) from Gujarat Board of Secondary Education or should have government equivalent qualifications.
- The candidate should have passed Government recognized Female Health Worker Basic Training Course.
- Must have passed government-approved Auxillary Nurse Midwife(ANM) Course.
- Must have basic knowledge about the use of computer.
- Must have sufficient knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi.
Female Health Worker (FHW) Age Limit GujaratCommon FHW Post Age Limit – A candidate shall not be less than 18 Years of age and not be more than 40 Years of age.
Age Relaxation for FHW Job in Gujarat
Extra 10 years Age Relaxation applicable for Physically handicapped persons (PWD) for all categories and age relaxation are also applicable for Ex-Servicemen students.
Female Health Worker (FHW) Exam Pattern GujaratBefore starting preparation for the FHW exam, the candidate should first check the pattern of the exam. From the exam pattern, the candidate needs to realize the time of the exam, type of exam, marks, type, and several questions. Candidates can see the details of the examination procedure in the list below.
The last time the exam was taken in 2016-17, there were 100 MCQ-type questions.
- Minus (-0.3) for the incorrect Answer
- Minus (-0.4) for Blank Answer
- Minus (-0.6) for Many choice Answer / Erasure Answer
Note: If you are doing not want to answer any question usually, then select the “Not Attempted” option this may lead to no negative marking.
Female Health Worker (FHW) Syllabus Gujarat
|Gujarati language Sahitya and Grammar||20 marks|
|Related questions like FHW Work related questions||35 marks|
|General Knowledge||25 marks|
- Gujarati up to standard 1 to 12
- Gujarati Grammar
- Virudharthi shabdo
- Samanarthi shabdo
- Shabdkosh etc.
- Gujarati Sahitya
- Writer and Poet questions.
- English Up To STD. 4th to 12th.
- English Grammar
- Word formation etc.
- General Knowledge
- Word correction
- Indian Constitution
- Current Affairs
- Agriculture and industries of Gujarat
- Gujarat Politics
- Natural resources
- General Intellectual Test
- Gujarat's cultural heritage, religion, and art
- Clocks (ઘડિયાળ)
- Gunottar ane Praman etc. (ગુણોત્તર અને પર પ્રમાણ)
- Blood Relation (લોહીના સંબંધ)
- Chakravrudhi Vyaj (ચક્રવૃદ્ધિ વ્યાજ)
- Ghanmul (ઘનમૂળ)
- Sambhavana (સંભાવના)
- Nafo Ane Khot (નફો અને ખોટ)
- Sarerash (સરેરાશ)
- Time and Distance (સમય અને અંતર)
- Calendar (કેલેન્ડર)
- Sadu Vyaj (સાદું વ્યાજ)
- Varg ane Vargmul (વર્ગ અને વર્ગમૂળ)
- Takavari (ટકાવારી)
- Diagram (આકૃતિ)
- Number and Later Series (નંબર અને અક્ષર)
The Exam pattern and syllabus are given here are as per the recruitment of FHW taken in 2016/17.
Female Health Worker(FHW) Salary GujaratFor the first five years, recruited candidate's salary is Fix Rs 19950/- per month. From below candidates can see the Official Notifications For FHW Post. The probation period will start from the day of the join.
Best Books for Female Health Worker(FHW) Exam GujaratWe have given here a list of books that can be helpful for the FHW examination.
|FHW EXAM BOOK IN GUJARATI||Buy|
|ICE MAGIC CURRENT AFFAIRS||Buy|
|GUJARATI SAHITYA BOOK||Buy|
|VIGYAN ANE TECHNOLOGY WORLD IN BOX||Buy|
|COMPLETE GENERAL ENGLISH BOOK||Buy|
|MATHS AND REASONING GUJARATI BOOK||Buy|
|WORLD INBOX SAMPURNA GCERT BOOK||Buy|
Gujarat FHW Old Exam paper with solution PdfFemale Health Worker(FHW) question paper pdf download Here
FHW Gk Materials
- General knowledge pdf
- Download Current Affairs
- Daily GK is most important in FHW Exam Book
- Gk Materials extra
- Maths Reasoning etc
Female Health Worker(FHW) Exam Fees GujaratAll the candidates selected in the "General" category (except SC, STC, SABC, PHW, and Ex-Servicemen category) will have to pay the examination fee while filling up the form.
General candidates have to pay the fee and when they submit their application on the OJAS website, they will be instructed to get a print on one page of Three copies of the currency available online to pay the examination fees. Candidates will have to go to any computerized post office with challan and pay Rs.100 / - cash + Rs.12 / - postal charges for the examination fee. Fees will not be accepted in any other way.
But candidates in the general category will have to pay examination fees at the post office or Online pay.
After filling in the examination fee will be given information about payment of fees via SMS to the mobile number indicated by the candidate. If the candidate does not receive the SMS, the candidate should immediately contact the post office fee where the fee has been deposited.
Candidates who select the following category in the application form will not have to pay any examination fees.
- Scheduled Caste (SC)
- Scheduled Tribes (ST)
- Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC)
- All categories of Ex-serviceman
- Candidates with Physical Disability (PH) All categories
Female Health Worker(FHW) Selection Process
- Written Exam
- Merit List
- Computer Test
- Final Selection List
Documents Required To Fill FHW Application Form. Candidates are advised to be prepared with the following documents as per their eligibility and requirement
- Copy of Photo
- Signature Photo Copy
- SSC Marksheet (Class 10th)
- HSC Marksheet (Class 12th)
- Auxiliary Nurse Midwife(ANM) Marksheet
- Female Health Worker Basic Training Course certificate
- DOB Certificate / SSC Marksheet as a DOB proof
- Community or Category Certificate (SC/ST/OBC/EWS) Certificate (if applicable)
- Computer Certificate as required (CCC)
- PH certificate (if applicable)
- Additional Marksheet (if any)
Female Health Worker(FHW) Bharti Official Website Gujarat
FHW Post Department Name:
- ગૌણ સેવા પસંદગી મંડળ (GSSSB)
- ગુજરાત પંચાયત પસંદગી મંડળ
- જિલ્લા પંચાયત પસંદગી મંડળ (DPSSC)
FHW Application Form Contact DetailsFemale Health Worker(FHW) contact number here. For more info visit the official website
Panchayat Department: Contact
ગુજરાત ગૌણ સેવા પસંદગી મંડળ
"કર્મયોગી ભવન," બ્લોક નં. ર, પહેલો માળ,
નિર્માણભવનની પાછળ, સેકટર-૧૦-એ
I will keep posting a more important post on my Website for all of you. Please give your love and support.
Frequently Asked Questions: FHWCheck the frequently asked questions on FHW Post from below:
Q. Who can apply for Female Health Worker(FHW) Post Gujarat?
A. Those who have passed Government recognized Female Health Worker Basic Training Course and Must have passed government-approved Auxillary Nurse Midwife(ANM) Course.
Q. Is Female Health Worker(FHW) a Govt Job?
A. Yes, FHW is a government Job in under Gujarat Gaun Seva Pasandgi Mandal (GSSSB) and District Panchayat Service Selection Committee.
Q. Can Males apply for Female Health Worker(FHW) posts?
A. No, female candidates can apply only for the Female Health Worker(FHW) post.
Q. How many days will it take for the FHW Post result?
A. The official usually takes around 1-2 months to release the result.
Q. How to apply for Female Health Worker(FHW) Recruitment 2021?
A. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the post through the online official website –https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in
Q. How Much Is FHW Post Application Fee?
A. The application fee for OBC/SC /ST/ PWD/ is Rs.0/- And UR Candidate Is Rs.100/-.